Starts at: Friday, September 9, 2016 4:00 PM. Ends at: Sunday, September 11, 2016 2:00 PM
Ever wanted to flyfish for seatrout in the Baltic? Then join us on our weekend trip on the beautiful island Bornholm in the middle of the Baltic Sea. Take the opportunity and fish for sea trout together with a certified flycasting instructor and Angling Guide.
We are hosting a weekend seminar for Danish sea trout fishing with focus on using the right casting technique and then applying it straight at the water. We are guiding you to some beautiful fishing spots, and will teach you how to fish for seatrout effectively. The fishing spots are carefully selected in respect to the elements.
In the company of three recognized fly fishermen and certified angler guides, you get a weekend with casting training, and sea trout fishing from shore.
It will be some intensive days with a focus on throwing technique and choice of fishing spots.
We will also address the new preservation rules of sea trout on Bornholm, they are focusing on sustainable fishing.
We hope at least there will be lots of fun, useful knowledge and the opportunity to expand your network.
After the course you will be very well equipped to fish the Baltic Sea trout on your own.
Weekend seminar includes:
- Professional Guiding and flycasting instruction (2 days)
- 2 nights accommodation at Slægtsgården in Allinge (shared double room)
- Delicious local food products
- Tackle if needed (no waders)
- Please note, legally fishing licence, and transport around the island is not included.
Costs per person 3000 DKKR
We are looking forward to go fishing with you!
Mark Vagn, Certified Angling Guide, DSF instructor
Bjarke Borup, Certified Angling Guide
Silja Longhurst, certified Angling Guide, FFF Certified Flycasting Instructor
- Check-in at Slægtsgården in Allinge between the hours 16-19 pm
- Supper, Coffee and cake
- Evening seminar, flycasting instruction, fishing on Bornholm
- Flycasting instruction on grass
- Guided fishing tour
- Evening seminar, sea trout, tackle/ flies, fishing spots, and local knowledge
- Breakfast and make a lunch box
- Check-out at Slægtsgården i Allinge
- Guided fishing tour, half a day
- Goodbye and departure, about 14 pm, or the opportunity to keep on fishing
Registration on Fishtrip. If you have any questions please write to e-mail: email@example.com or call Bjarke Borup, phone: +45 3027 7848